Cheapest way to ship a shirt
Clear Poly Mailers
Powerseller tip: If you sell clothing on ebay or any site online, use the free size chart generator and make a clothing size chart!
-Once you sell a shirt on any website, you should ship it asap. Buyers on appreciate fast shipping sellers and it will help your feedback.
-You should add a tracking number when you ship a shirt.
-USPS is the cheapest and fastest for shipping items under 16 ounces.
-The process is exactly the same for items weighing over 16 ounces.
-If you are shipping an item that is over 16 ounces the best options are usually USPS Flat Rate envelope, then a regular shipping box followed by medium flat rate box.
- Neatly fold the shirt then place it in a clear poly mailer then seal.
- Place the clear poly mailer into the thicker poly mailer then seal.
- Place the sealed poly mailer on the shipping scale to check the weight. Example 10.7 Ounces.
- Always round up so 10.7 ounces would be declared 11 ounce shipping weight.
- Go to your listing and click on your sold item then click ship item.
- Enter the package weight and dimensions. Example dimensions; 13x13x4 weight 11 oz
- Select USPS first class package, then click purchase.
- Print the shipping label then place it on front of the poly bag.
- Bring your item to the post office or schedule a USPS pickup (The great thing about using USPS is that you can go to USPS website and schedule a pickup at your location)